So this morning I was helping Brayden put together his train when out of nowhere this huge mosiquto jumps out and starts flying around us. Well of course I screamed because I am a total baby and hate any kind of bugs (at least it was not a spider those are the worst) Brayden saw it and just kept calling it a spider and would look at it and acted like it was no big deal, so I went downstairs to get a broom to attempt to kill this succor. Well when I went back up with the broom I could not see it. Brayden continued to play with his train and the monster jumped out again and this time Brayden screamed so loud and shrilly you would think he was dying, he ran away and started crying because this "spider" was going to get him. Well eventually I found it and smashed it with my broom, but Brayden does not think it is gone and refuses to play with his train!!! Oh the joys!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment