Book Tag
Tag, now I'm it.
My friend Brianna just tagged me in the book challenge, here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Post the fifth sentence.
"Manning's withering tone caused Darcy to wince while the others became fascinated with their silver service or wineglasses."
Well Lately I have been reading the Darcy books, I am on the second one called Duty and Desire. Basically these books are the Pride and Prejudice books told from the perspective of Darcy. I love Pride and Prejudice and so am excited about reading these books, they are not quite as good but it is fun, and the author does a good job at keeping to the same language and tone of the books as Jane Austen did with Pride and Prejudice.
Now it is my turn to tag, I tag Kelly M, Kori C. and Tiffany B.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Book Tag
Posted by Kristenjane at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment