Well a lot of people know that I am a huge diamondback fan. Last year I watched almost every game I even went to a few games. I got my family to go to the rally they had and I got a free shirt which I wear all the time. I really am a major fan. Well because of the economy we do not have cable. I have been fine with not having it I consider it a luxury item. Well when the new season started I realized that much to my chagrin most of the games are aired on cable! There are only a few that are on fox. Now I am pretty sad that I do not have cable. Well yesterday as I was getting my daily dosage of the Diamondback website I discovered that there is a Spanish Channel that airs some of the games, so last night I checked to see if I could get that station and much to my excitement I can!!! So I now get to watch some of the games in Spanish, but hey it still the same Baseball. Free and I joke that I am going to start speaking Spanish and that my kids will too, at least I will learn all the Baseball terms in Spanish! By the way the D-backs swept the Rockies and have now won 2 games against the Dodgers!! GO DIAMONDBACKS
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ya should've married jake!!
I don't know much about the diamond backs but I love the picture below. That is the best and it is pay back time for your Momma. Even though I know you never did that only Jeff did!
Post a Comment