My parents just got back from China! They brought back these wonderful presents! So cute!
Awww..cute! You definitely have beautiful kids, KrisFree. (almost sounds like Kiss free, huh...)Ok, Freeman. I need this dating advice that I've been hearing so much about. I hear that you have "the" secret.
love ya sis! miss my brayden boy and the ever so beauuuutiful lizzy bizzy. love you guys! katie
haha yeah i hear freeman does have the secret. that picture of brayden is priceless.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Awww..cute! You definitely have beautiful kids, KrisFree. (almost sounds like Kiss free, huh...)
Ok, Freeman. I need this dating advice that I've been hearing so much about. I hear that you have "the" secret.
love ya sis! miss my brayden boy and the ever so beauuuutiful lizzy bizzy. love you guys!
katie
haha yeah i hear freeman does have the secret. that picture of brayden is priceless.
Post a Comment