So last Saturday Free and I finally started working on putting sprinklers in our backyard so we can put seed down for grass. Since our backyard is just a bunch of dirt the kids could not be outside with us because Brayden just throws dirt all over Eliza and it just ends up being a huge mess. Well The first time I went inside to check on the kiddies Brayden had the windex and was spraying it everywhere, well I cleaned up that mess and went to work outside again. Well the next time I went to check on the kids they had a brand new thing of wipes and they had pulled all of them out and they were everywhere in my house! So the mess was cleaned up, well when we were done working outside we went in and Brayden had crayons everywhere and he was coloring on the wall! What a messy messy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Thats when it is time to drop them off at grandmas house for a week straight!!
Oh does this story bring back memories. You are such a cute Momma....hang in there!
Wow, kids are so messy!
Post a Comment