



I am going to talk about Halloween 2010.. This is how behind I am and since I have decided to make this my journal I need to post all of it. For Halloween Brayden was an Alligator (which I found the costume for $3 at a garage sale!) Eliza was Minnie mouse. They were so excited to go trick or treating. At Midwestern (Free's school) they had trick or treating and a carnival we went to that where they were able to trick or treat to different classrooms, they loved being at Daddy's school. Then after the trick or treating they had blow up bouncers and slides which we had to pry them off of, and inside they had coloring booths and cookie decorating. The kids had a lot of fun. The next night the kids went trick or treating at my mom's trunk or treat, they had a lot of fun. Here are some pictures.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Playing Catch up
Posted by Kristenjane at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment