In November Eliza turned 4, my baby, I didn't really do a party just too much going on, we did have cake and ice cream at my mom's house and Uncle Charles and Aunt Krystal were there with little Carter. Eliza was excited to get a scooter from her grandparents. She now rides it all around the house.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The First since my Grandma passed away, we sure did miss her. I ran the Turkey Trot with my Dad he really pushed me, I ran it in 55 min.
Free and I went Black Friday Shopping at Midnight to Walmart where a fight broke out over a power wheels. It was an adventure to say the least. I was able to talk to some people as we waited until Midnight to get our stuff. A Lady that thought Free was cute grabbed an extra Leapster for him (The benefits of having a good looking husband!)We had fun amongst the crazy.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
More...
Posted by Kristenjane at 2:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment