Eliza is taking a dancing class, she just loves it!
Eliza was invited to a Fancy Nancy party, she was so excited and had a lot of fun
Brayden and Eliza being so silly, they dress silly almost everyday!Our hail storm, it broke Eliza's window it was so strong and big!
Brayden was so excited that it was "snowing" that is what the kids called the Hail
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
More Pics
Posted by Kristenjane at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow! That hail was huge ours was just little pieces. What cute silly kids you have. Conngratulations to Freemon.
Awww your kids are getting so big. They are so darn cute!
Holy hail storm! Wow they are huuuuuuge! I bet the kids love it!!!!
I heard about that storm but I didn't realize how huge the hail was!!! I love that your kids are in swimsuits after a hail storm! :)
The kids are so cute! Love them!
Post a Comment