Well I am not in a very inspiring mood today so I am just going to do the motto that I have been telling myself on a daily basis, very contrite I know:
Fake it tell you Make it
These past few months have been a major emotional roller coaster for me (I could say past few years really)I am not here to complain just explain. I do not want to be a person complaining or whining or telling my whole life story to people so I just tell myself to Fake it tell I can make it. I think it helps when people ask how I am doing and I say great, I am coming close to actually believing it! I could go into more details but I will refrain. Basically what it sums up to is to have a positive optimistic outlook on life, which I know is hard but I try! So until I have mastered being positive and optimistic I will Fake it until I make it.
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Quote time
Posted by Kristenjane at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
amen!! i needed that today... thanks!! come over this week i am making a st patricks day board
Wow, this is TOTALLY going to be my new motto in life. Sometimes I wonder, I have so much crap going on in my life that NOBODY knows about and yet I always say I'm "fine" when people ask and keep on trucking along with life. I wonder what's going on in other peoples' lives? How many of us are "faking it till me make it"? Interesting...
Sorry for my little mini-post on your blog but this really hit me for some reason!
Yes! You are so amazingly strong! I agree! Fake it until you make it!
You are an amazing person Kristen! I love your quote! Keep up your great attitude! I think life is hard for most of us, it is a difficult time in earth's history, and that old serpent, and destroyer tries to keep us all down so he can win. You are proving, he will not win. I love you and am so grateful you are my daughter in law and the mother of my grand children!
Post a Comment