Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New paint



We finally painted our family room and I think it looks great! We love it here are some pictures to show it off.

5 comments:

Tiffanyann said...

looks great!! I can't wait till I have a house to paint. I find myself imagining what color I would paint the walls if they were mine!! Good choice on yours, but than again look who your mom is, it is in your blood!! Post more pics of your house, i want the full tour!!

Susan said...

I agree with Tiff, we want the whole tour!! I love your dark wood cabinets. I have the ugly wood and I hate it. The colors are great--- Your brown is close to ours in our house. By the way, whats the latest with Candice? At christmas she was in and out of the hospital because she was so sick.

Tiffanyann said...

Candice was in the hospital?!?

Kristenjane said...

Candice has had a rough pregnancy, she has had infections and major dehydration, she was back like a week ago, but they think they know what the deal is, and hopefully it will get better for her. She did find out she was having a boy!

Jan said...

The colors came out really great, I'll have to come see your house when I get home.