I just have to get this off of my chest! What is everyone thinking voting for MCCAIN!!! He is totally not conservative, is views on illegal immigration our rediculous, if he wins the nomination it will be pretty close to us having two democrats going against eachother. Romney is the best guy to help out our economy. He has worked out in the force, he has run a fourtion 500 company, he saved the us in the olympics with all of the scandals that were going on. I mean really do you want some old polotician who has only been in the military to try and save our economy? I dont think so!!!! Not to mention the fact that he is conniving and making deals with Huckabee to keep Romney out of the race!! He is such a politician, he talks from both sides of his mouth!
Also this whole deal with the delegates crap! Who came up with that, really so the people do not get the final say it is the politicians that do, so really my vote did not matter at all, since Romney did not win az he gets no delegates and therefore causing my vote to be useless, how can Washington expect to get more voters out to the polls when they feel like it is hard to make a difference and most of the time your votes does not even matter! I tried to read up and learn more about this delegate thing and it just confused me more, why some states can split of their delegates and others dont, and why the Az Democrats delegates are split up and the Republicans all go to one person I do not know, plus there are some delegates that do not even decide until the convention, what is this nonsense I mean really, I want the delegate power how do I get that job? I just have to say this whole thing is frustrating and rediculious.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
MAN OH MAN
Posted by Kristenjane at 9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Totally agree!!! I think Romney has gotten a bum deal with the others! I dont know whats better, McCain in the white house or a dem??? I hate McCain, he hasnt done anything the whole time he has been in office. I was totally shocked he wont Az will such a big margin. I thought for sure others have seen by now that he does nothing!!! It doesnt take much to view his record and see he never votes!
AMEN SISTA!!
Fourtion????? Did you mean fortune??? come on Kristen simmer down McCain is from Az.so you should be supportive. Although I did vote for Mitt, (sorry I didn't sleep last night and neither did Kori so we are being silly.) It's good you are trying to be politically informed. I think this being snowed in is giving me cabin fever, we are anxious to get to the sunshine of AZ
Kristen, You are 100% right!!!
Post a Comment