Why is it that on a Saturday where the woman cleans the house and takes care of the children, it is just normal but when the man does stuff around the house it is work? See I get yelled out because I had not yet cleaned up the mess that my chidren made eating the dinner that I made for them, after I had been cleaning the house all day while feeling sick, the reason being apparntly that I did not do the same type of work as my hubby did so I had no reason to be slacking! Come on men, I know you think that you should not have to work when you come home from work and that you should rest all weekend long and if you do work on the weekend it should get a standing ovation and the women just always have a never ending job, but that gets underappreciated! Is that really fair?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I say amen to that!!! Kent never yells or tells me that I'm not doing something, mainly because I'm the clean freak of the house. But every weekend, it goes like this. Wake up have breakfast, play with Julie.. then its Julies nap. I can get a good hour out of him for cleaning or projects, then Julie wakes up or the phone rings or something. For Julies afternoon nap, he has to take it with her and then after that nothing happens for the rest of the day. Ya, we bought a house but at this rate... it will be forever before anything gets done!
Post a Comment