Bath time is quite the activity
It all start out with me mentioning a bath and the children getting super excited
Before I know it Brayden is stripping and screaming for help
Liza is being a total spas especially when she sees the tub
Then once in the tub, I do the quick soap off and hair washing
Afterwards it goes just like this
"no drinking the Water"
"Do not splash"
"sit down"
"Do not splash"
"Do not drink the water"
"Do not splash"
"Do not drink the water that is gross"
"You drink the water one more time and you are getting out"
Usually followed by a child getting in trouble and having to get out of the tub, So I then struggle, practicllay having to sit on Liza to get her diaper and jammies on because she is trying to get back to the tub
Meanwhile I see Brayden start to splash water everywhere, So I have to rush to get him out before water is all over the bathroom, luckily he is easy to change, mainly because he just too cold to fight it!
Oh Baths arent they wonderful?
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Bath Time
Posted by Kristenjane at 12:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment