Thursday, September 11, 2008

Quote Day




Since last Sunday was National Grandparents day I decided to dedicate my quote day to grandparents! So here are a few Grandparent quotes.

Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting. ~Author Unknown


There's no place like home except Grandma's. ~Author Unknown


Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete. ~Marcy DeMaree


The best place to be when you're sad is Grandpa's lap. ~Author Unknown

6 comments:

Annette said...

What wonderful quotes and your kids definatley have great grandmas and grandpas.

Jan said...

Thanks, I needed that.

Lyndee said...

Oh those pics are so cute! I love GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!!

Lyndee said...

Oh those pics are so cute! I love GRANDPARENTS!!!!!!!!

Nellie said...

Where do you get all your great quotes?

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Don't you just love the messes kids make? And all you can really do is take a picture so you can show them later the kinds of messes they use to make! I love being a mom!