So this is totally a braggy post but I do not care. I just have to say I am so proud of Freeman. He is currently taking Pre Calculus Chem 130 and Bio 181 while working full time 50 hours a week. His Biology class is the harder biology for majors, so all the pre med people nurses pharmacy etc. have to take it. Well he had a test in that class last week. Free went in yesterday to class and he got his test back. The Teacher said that the average of the class for the test was 50% pretty low,so she did her own curve to help the class. Before the curve Freeman got a 99.5% on the test! After the curve he got a 109% I am so totally impressed! He got the highest grade on in the class, a class that averaged 50% I just have to brag because I think this is so amazing! Free works so hard and I am so proud of him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Wow, that's awesome!!! You have to brag about stuff like that!! It's things like that that make being a single mom worth it, right? :)
Freeman deserves a brag! I am so impressed! Way to go Freeman......it is amazing that you are taking all these classes while working. Kristen, you deserve a pat on the back for being such a great Mom!!!
holy crap!! way to go free!! that is majorly impressive!! hey kris I don't have your phone number, I lost it so give me a call. my cell is the same.
Way to go Freeman, also I know he has an awesome study buddy..
Dang! I didn't know you guys were still in school - and WORKING?! Wow. Very super, duper, impressive. What's in school for? Is his sentencing up anytime soon?
Wow way to go Freeman. We are proud of you. What a wonderful sweet wife you are Kristen.
Post a Comment