
So I was able to get this double jogging stroller for a really good price. I have to say that I love it! Since getting it on Wed. I have already taken it jogging four times. It is so nice to be outside with the kids jogging. My neighborhood is wonderful so many great sidewalks to jog on. It is so fun to go up to the clubhouse and jog by the golf course, so pretty I just love it. Plus my kids love going in the stroller they ask to go in it and are so good. Brayden gets upset if I do not stay out long enough. It has been such a great stress reliever, with Free gone most of the time and doing homework for the rest I have had a hard time, but having this stroller and being able to jog in the mornings has really helped me be able to deal with being a single (school) mom. I just have to say I love this stroller! So easy to push!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
My stroller
Posted by Kristenjane at 1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i got one a few days ago. I haven't used it yet but I'm going today as soon as Logan wakes up, I'm excited to follow your example!
Train for the turkey trot!! Fun, I am glad the kids love to ride in it.
Hang in there! I have been there it is hard. When I had Chloe Blake was working 50 hours a week and taking 15 credit hours. I was so a single Mom, I am going there again next year. Its hard but so worth it. You will survive!
I remember when I got my first jogging stroller in Rupert. It's a great thing! Have fun strolling.
You're gonna get sooooo BUFF! hahah, pushing a double is like working out with SUperman. Good work. And, at least you know your sentence as a "single" mom has an end.
Post a Comment