Monday, July 28, 2008

Facts about me

Candice sent me this in an email so I thought I would post it and then anyone who reads it they could copy it and post it on their blog all about them. I think it is fun to learn different things about people.


1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ?


My middle name is after my Grandma


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?


A few days ago over some silly commercial


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING


NO WAY

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?


Turkey and chicken

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?


2 great kids, boy and girl

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?


Yes

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT?


Yes
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS


yes

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?


Never ever ever, not in a million years

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?


Cinnamon toast crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?


Sometimes, I usually do not wear shoes with laces, except for my running shoes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?


I think I am pretty strong

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?


Mint chocolate chip

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Physical appearance

15. RED OR PINK?


usually pink

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU?


Not super outgoing

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST


My sister Kori in Utah

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?


I would like it, but not necessary.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?


Black pants and no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?


Popcorn

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?


Children playing

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh bag of Marshmellows, vanilla, hubby's cologne

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?


My mom

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?


Like her, I love her!!!

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?


Baseball all the way!
27. HAIR COLOR?

blond
28. EYE COLOR?


Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?


no
30. FAVORITE FOOD?


Fajitas, anything Mexican really
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?


Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?


Mulan is on right now
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?


off white

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?


Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES?


Hugs
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?


Hot Apple Crisp with a scoop of vanilla ice cream

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?


Kori (now you have to!)
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND


Freeman

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?


These Three Remain
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?


just black

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?


The office and the D-backs game
42. FAVORITE SOUND?


My kids laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?


Beatles
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?


New York City
43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?


Hula Hoop after all I am the Champion of BYU-Idaho
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?


Mesa Arizona

0 comments: