So quite a while ago Free and I were able to go to a Diamondbacks game thanks to the Elgrens. My dad and Craig Elgren went with us, it was a lot of fun. We had some nice seats between home plate and first base. Too bad the D-backs lost, but while we were there Johnson tied the record for most strike outs so that was pretty cool. Thanks to Melanie and Clark for Babysitting
Saturday, July 19, 2008
D-Backs game
Posted by Kristenjane at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
always fun to get time with the hubby!! Hey I am going to Ikea this week, do you want to come?
suh-weet!
p.s. you should get rid of your stupid word verification on your comment thing. it bugs me.
O.K. so we really need to get together soon. It has ben way too long. I need to see those cute kids of yours too. Hope life is going good. Love ya!
Post a Comment