Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Well we found out that our house will be done in December, we are hoping nothing will go wrong and it will stay December. Things are pretty crazy! Brayden and Lizzy are just a handful but fun. Brayden says new words and sentences daily! currently his favorite thing to say is Braydens turn! Free is in realtor school so he is gone from 6am to after 10pm three nights a week, which is tough because the kids do not get to see their daddy on those days and I hardly get to see him, but it will be done in about four and a half weeks.
Last night my dad took me and my mom and Katie and Emily and Jeff to a play called Lucky Stiff, it was so good, it is a comedy musical and I would recommoned it to anyone I really enjoyed it.

0 comments: