Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Eliza




Well Today Eliza is 11 months old! I cannot believe that she is almost one! Man does time fly. She is crawling everywhere and getting into everything, she stood by herself for the first time today. I do think it will be a few more months before she walks, but that is fine with me she gets into enough right now! Eliza loved playing with the balloons from Jeff's Party, she just laughed and laughed at her daddy while playing with the balloon

1 comments:

Bea said...

Hey Kristen! Cute blog...your kids are adorable. =) I can't believe she's almost 1! That's crazy. By the time you have your 3rd I might have our 1st. HAHA! This blog thing is time consuming and addicting! I can't believe I didn't know about this craziness till recently. Keep us posted on the status of your home. I'm excited that you guys will be closer to us.