Thursday, October 4, 2007

LIfe

Well things are going pretty well. We just found out that we get more discounts on our house! which is very nice. Brayden is just super cute and super aunry (cannot spell that word). He has discovered that he can be the boss of calli my moms dog so he is constantly yelling at her and telling her NO! He loves to play with lizzy except for when she takes his toys. Eliza is crawling everywhere and is getting into everything, she is a total spass and wiggle worm, she will cry to be held and then try to leap out of my arms when she is held! Oh babies are so much fun!

1 comments:

Robbie, Kelly, Jared and Payton Merrill said...

Hey Kristen, Your kids are so darn cute. I can't wait for my little boy to arrive. It will be crazy, but I am very excited!! I'm glad things are working out for you on your house.