Today I made snickerdoodles. It was the first time my kids have ever had them. Brayden and Eliza loved them. They each had two cookies. Brayden just would not stop pestering me for more. I told them they could have one more after dinner. A few minutes later while I was putting clothes away Brayden came in and said "Momma, how long will I have to stay in my room if I take a cookie?"
That boy was planning on sneaking a cookie he just wanted to know if the punishment was worth it! They way he thinks! Needless to say I put the cookies where they cannot get them!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Posted by Kristenjane at 4:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
funny boy,-- very smart at least he waited to find out how bad the punishment would be before trying to take a cookie
That's awesome!!! Clark's always talking about how much he misses Brayden! And he's always quoting Lizzy! "I just want another one of those chewy delicious medicine" And then me quoting her when she was crying, "but your really REALLY broke it!!!!" lol they are too cute!
A cookie lover, a boy after my own heart.
Post a Comment