Time for a new post.
Life is so crazy right now! We just had a fun week filled with activities while Kori was here. We took the kids to a movie, made crafts, went to the Arizona Science center, the park and shopping. We had a lot of fun on Easter at my Uncle Johns house, with a great dinner, fun easter egg hunt and riding his horse!
Now we are in the process of finishing all the paperwork for Free to start Midwestern in June! I cannot believe how quickly it is approaching. I am busy packing for our big move to Glendale! It will be so nice to finally be done and in Pharmacy school! We have three years left and Free is done with school! I am very excited to have my husband back!
Last night Eliza snuck butter out of the kitchen when she was supposed to be in bed, minutes later she came out and was covered in Butter! I am sure she now has silky smooth buttery skin!
Some days I feel like I cannot get anything done with the way my kids mess everything up! I guess that is how it goes, sure makes it stressful for me! It will all be worth it I know!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
New Post
Posted by Kristenjane at 11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I know it probably wasn't funny...but I am cracking up! Butter! That is hilarious. Did you take a pic?
Post a Comment