I do love Christmas time, this year for some reason has been hard for me to get into the spirit. I did put up a tree and the kids had so much fun helping grandma put up her decorations. I am starting to feel the spirit of Christmas which is wonderful. Tomorrow Free will have his interview at Midwestern in Glendale! Keep him in your prayers! It is so stressful worrying about getting into Pharmacy school!
The kids were so excited about the gifts my mom brought. She wrapped 24 Christmas books to countdown until Christmas and everyday the kids get to unwrap one book and we read it together. Last night the book was Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer. Brayden told me it was his favorite book, and now they are begging to open another one, they will just have to wait until tonight.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Christmas time
Posted by Kristenjane at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I totally know how you feel. This year I just want christmas to come as fast as possible so then I can have my baby. I could care less about christmas, I just want my baby! And yes, Julie is doing the same thing your kids are. We have a nativity thing I bought that you unwrap a part of the nativity each day till christmas eve. So far we have mary and joseph and julie wants to put them all up, she gets upset when I try to tell her only one a day!!! Good luck freeman we are hoping and praying you get accepted to school....
Good way to get them excited about Christmas AND reading! :)
Post a Comment