Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Since Thanksgiving is in a few days I just though I would write a list of things that I am thankful for.

1. My husband who works so hard in school and work
2. My kids who keep me on my toes, and can be so cute!
3. Family and Friends
4. 26 years I had with my Brother
5. I was able to sell my house!
6. A nice van that is newer and all payed off!
7. my running stroller! It helps keep me sane!
8. All the love and support my family was given after Jeff died.
9. That I get to make pies with my mom!
10. That I get to run the Turkey trot with my dad!
11. To have Kori to call!
12. Family parties, always fun and relaxing!
13. That Free has gotten some interviews!
14. That I live so close to my parents.
15. Music and my Ipod, makes running so much better!

I could go on and on! These are just a few of the many things I have to be thankful for! This really is a good time to look upon all the wonderful things to be grateful for!

1 comments:

Nellie said...

Thats a great list. I want to eat some of your pies!