Monday, July 13, 2009

Finally





I know that it has been well over a month since I have posted! There has been a lot going on. We sold our house and moved to a little apartment. Free has been going to school and working, he will take his PCAT in August. We are starting to apply to Pharmacy schools for next summer.
We were able to go to a family reunion over the 4th of July in Showlow. We had so much fun! The kids got to go to a parade and see Fireworks. The weather was so great! We had family olympics which were so much fun (Thanks Kent and Susan you did an awesome job!) I won the Cherry eating competition and the arm wrestling competition! We had a special memorial service for my Brother and other family members that have died, it was so neat we all sat around the fire and told stories. We had so much fun just spending time together as a family. Also we had a craft day where we made vinal (Sp?) boards to hang up. I did one for Eliza that says "Be your own kind of Beautiful" it is black and pink, so cute. And I made one for the family that says "Family, we may not have it all together but together we have it all"
After the reuion my sister came and stayed with my parents. We had a very busy week with the kids. We went to Jeepers, the kids loved to ride the rides. We went to the zoo and Ikea ( we love Ikea they will watch your kids while you shop!) We went to a play "Beauty and teh Beast" we loved it all the kids loved it too. We went and saw the movie "Up" cute movie but a bit boring for the younger kids. I went shopping with my mom and sis Kori for her birthday and then we had a big birthday Bash since Kori turned 30! It was a busy but very fun week.
That is what has been going on latley for the Cooleys!

3 comments:

Jan said...

GREAT post I'm still tired from all the activity..

Kori Ann said...

Don't ever arm wrestle Kristen! She will kick your butt!

Melanie said...

Sounds like fun! I hope you guys caught their small town parade! That's the best!