Friday, July 17, 2009

1 more week

I just have to say that I have 1 more week until Free is done with Summer school! Yes I cannot wait for him to have less stress, and be able to spend more time with the Fam. But the downside is his time will now be spent studying for the PCAT in August! Sighhhhh this will all be worth it I know.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That's exciting! Always getting closer to the end goal!

B. Surfer said...

I remember when Trev was stuyding for the DAT.. we went on walks that lasted for MILES while going thru flashcards. By the time the test date rolled around i was pretty confident i could pass it, too. Sheesh. It's brutal what they put those students through. Hope the weeks go by fast!

Brianna said...

Yeah for no more summer school. Tell Freeman good luck. It is a lot of work.