Thanks to everyone for those nice comments. Susan that was a really good idea about substituting. The Transcription thing will be great once I move closer to it. I have to say I am adjusting to the idea more. Now I am in work mode!
I have to say a big Thank you to my Dad. I had ordered some things before all of this happened and I went online to see whne it would come, only to see that it was sent to my old house! There are renters in it and I do not know them or have anyway of getting a hold of them. So my dad drove down there and was able to get the package! Such a nice dad to do that for me! He was worried the neighbors would think that he stole the package since it was sitting out there and he tried to ring the doorbell but no one came, but it was my package with my name on it! So glad he was able to get it!!!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Shout Out
Posted by Kristenjane at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment