Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Eliza



Yesturday was Eliza's birthday, I have pictures but have not downloaded them yet and my sister has some also. She turned 2. I cannot believe that my baby is two! Man how time flies. She is talking so much now. When she is whining I will tell you to use her words and she will say to me "words" She is currently afraid of my Brother in law Blake. He would growl at her and she would get scared and say "I'm scared" then whenever she would see him she would say "mean" She had a good birthday just some cake and ice cream, some of my dad's family came over which was fun and Em and the kids came over. She loved all her presents, right now her and Brayden are playing with her dishes and magnets. Here are some pics of my baby girl!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

What a cutey! Happy Birthday Lizzy!

Jamie said...

I can't believe she's so old. She really looks like Angelina Jolie's baby, Shiloh, don't you think?

Nellie said...

Cute pictures for a darling two year old!!

Binghamz said...

She is so cute! It is amazing how time flies and you find yourself with two kids, for you they both talk. I am sorry about your brother! He was a wonderful guy!

Annette said...

Cute cute Lizzy! We love her Happy Birthday!