Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff


Today is my brother Jeff's birthday. So Happy Birthday! I few nice things about him. He is always positive and happy, even now while fighting Cancer he has been very upbeat and positive about it. He thinks of others, is willing to help people out whenever they need it. He will go with Free to the movies I do not care to see and Free always has a good time. He is really good at giving presents for example one year he had me for Christmas and he got me the best present that year, a football and some basketball cards that I was dying to have, and yes I still have all of them. (I know I can be a tomboy) He is a great brother and a great uncle and great dad! So eventhough it is not the best birthday having to deal with everything I still wish you a great day!

3 comments:

Jeff said...

THANKS!!!

Em said...

Aww... what a sweet sister.

Nellie said...

So true!