I want to write these down so I can remember them. The boy has just been cracking me up lately.
Last Sunday Freeman and Eliza were sick so just Brayden and I went to church. On our way to church Brayden says: "Does Daddy know more than you?" I respond: "Some things he knows more then me and some things I know more than him." Brayden then says: "Like Baseball?" Yep he is observant cause I absolutely know more about Baseball than Freeman!
Brayden was talking to Freeman and he was telling him how if you stinker in class you get your card turned to Yellow, he then asked Freeman "If you stinker in your class do you get your card turn?" Freeman then explained that he does not have cards in his school Brayden's response. "Then how do you stay good in class?" Then he asked Freeman if Recess was his favorite thing. I think Brayden was dissapointed to learn that Daddy does not get Recess.
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Braydenisms
Posted by Kristenjane at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment