Ever feel like the Universe is against you? Well I definitely feel like lately everything has just gone the wrong way for us. I won't go into details but seriously I would be so shocked to have something work out. Yes this is a grumpy post I am just having a hard time. I know I should be counting my blessings but lets me serious sometimes you just need to vent, I am not that perfect do it all mother that handles everything wonderfully. So to go along with my venting I am making a list of things I just don't get or think are ridiculous. In no particular order... (not trying to offend anyone, so if you offend easy maybe you shouldn't read)
1. WWF wrestling, I mean really how can people cheer for total fakeness? They determine who is going to win before the match, wear ridiculous outfits and put fake moves on eachother and this has entertainment value?
2. While were on the subject of TV Jersyshore is another thing I do not get. These people dress like skanks, get drunk attack eachother and they are getting paid millions to do it? What is our society turning into really?
3. People who steal netflix. Yes it is stealing netflix to use someone elses account when they are not with you. My mom my sister and I all have netflix, we could easily split the cost of one account and use it, but that is dishonest it's the people that steal netflix that contribute to the rising cost... so thanks so much....
4.The status's of Facebook. When people post those silly things like if you are against cancer you better repost this. I never repost any of those I find them annoying so let me just say now that apparently I am for cancer, child abuse, the Devil, etc. because I did not repost that I was against them. On the same note those posts where you have to give someone a hug or if you think they are a great women you will post on their page, nope I never do those either....
5. World of warcraft, yes I get that it is addicting but what is sad is how many marriages it ruins. Instead of spending time with family or actually getting a job people just play that computer game, This I find more sad than anything, sad for those that have to deal with someone that is addicted.
6. People who are against books or movies that they have never seen or read. I know people who are against Harry Potter but they have never read or seen any of them. Yes if you have read it or watched the movies and you don't like it then fine you can have your opinion but to be so against something you know nothing about is very immature.
I could go on but I think I have vented enough, my next post should be more positive, it feels good to get this out though :}
Friday, September 2, 2011
Grumpy!?!!
Posted by Kristenjane at 10:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Doesn't it feel good to vent sometimes. It's good I am still alive because of all the chain letters I have received but didn't carry through............that's my vent.
I like you vents because I agree with them, so keep venting.
Hahaha! You totally could have kept going! lol After each one I was like, YEAH!!! :) Especially the "chain letters" on facebook. I mean really, it doesn't just waste the poster's time, but my own time reading such lame things that don't, won't, and can't make a difference. :)
Post a Comment