Shocking I know but I am posting! My life has just been crazy, which what I blame the lack of posting on. Here is what we have been up to:
Freeman finished his first year of Pharmacy school! Hooray only 2 years left. Unplanned we decided to buy a house, I know how do you just unexpectedly buy a house? Well this great house which is in my parents neighborhood came up for sale, it was too good of an opportunity for us to pass it by. We love the house and ward and neighborhood, granted the house needs some serious updating and work but this is Freeman's dream a great house in a perfect location that he can make incredible!! So we quickly packed up and moved.
Days later I left for 2 weeks to Australia yeah it was insane to move and then leave the country! My trip was so amazing, I will post about it later. I had some migraines on my trip (boo) which led to some suspicions and when I came home I found out I was Pregnant! Due March 8th, So I have been completely sick and my house is in complete disarray and still a lot of it in boxes. I am praying this sickness goes away soon. I feel so bad for Free he is being very patient but I know that the messiness is driving him bonkers! (I'm going crazy, I just wish I had the energy and stomach to work!)
Free is on a 5 week break right now which has been great, he changed our sliding door to French doors and is currently building and amazing entertainment center in our family and Bedroom (pictures to come). Brayden started Kindergarten today, he was so nervous that this morning he was laughing at everything a very strange laugh. When I picked him up he kept telling me how much he loved it! Eliza is the same sweet sassy girl.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Busy, Busy, Busy
Posted by Kristenjane at 4:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
OMG Am I the first one besides your family to notice the news?!?!?! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! So happy for you!
I wondered if you were pregnant! I had noticed something Em said on fb & it started my suspicions ;) then today when I was over at Em's I asked her & she said you were but didn't think you had announced it but now it's out there...CONGRATS! {I haven't talked to your mom in forever & look what I missed} I'm so excited for you guys. Hope you get to feeling better soon!
I was wondering if Brayden had started school yet. So sorry Kristen that you aren't feeling well. I know how hard it is when you feel so sick! I went through it many times! I am so happy Brayden had such a good time on his first day, is he still enjoying it? And I am waiting for the pictures of Freeman's entertainment center!
Post a Comment