I have not written in a while about what has been going on. Well yesterday I had the privilege of helping my mom plant a garden. We are doing it together and therefore we will have yummy fresh veggies. We planted tomatoes, zucchini, yellow squash, parsley, oregano and are going to do carrots and cucumbers. I am so excited for our garden!
Free has been busy with school and work, really he never has a moment to spare! I keep telling myself it will all be worth it when he is done!
I have been busy watching the Olympics (well not busy) I just enjoy watching them!
I have been busy working on school loans and grants for Pharmacy school! So much to learn about the different types of loans, and then very stressful to think of how much money we will have to borrow! Midwestern is not cheap, but that is what happens when you go to such a great school! We are very excited for our move to Glendale which is quickly approaching! I am working on getting rid of more stuff (Easier said then done).
The kids are doing great!
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Life
Posted by Kristenjane at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you are moving to Glendale instead of out of state.
I wish I could plant some yummy veggies. Our side yard is filled with gooey green yuck from the rain.
=(
Go, go gardening gals! Save me a carrot. I am still trying to talk Jake into Pharmacy school. I need your help!
Post a Comment