
The past week I was in Utah staying with my sister! Kori was so great to put up with my crazy messy kids! My cousin Jamie ran the Ogden Half Marathon and she was able to get me in so I ran it with her. She did such a good job, and her little boy is only 9 months old! I had fun running, it was a gorgeous run! It was great until the last 3 miles where I had extreme knee pain, but I worked through it and finish it in 2 hours and 20 minutes.
The rest of the time I did stuff with my sister. We went to the bean museum at BYU the kids loved it, it is full of real animals that have been stuffed! We went shopping and we went to the Salt Lake zoo! Which is a really nice little zoo. I have a few pictures but more will come when I get them from my sister and mom.
All in all we had a great time in Utah, my kids just loved playing with their cousins everyday!
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Utah
Posted by Kristenjane at 12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment