I realize that I have not written much about what has been going on in our lives. So here is our update. Free was working for Shea Homes but unfortunately was laid off. As hard as that has been we still feel good about our situation. Free has been going to school for the past while working to get into Pharmacy School. It has been hard to be a school widow but I know it will be all worth it. He is currently taking 14 credits and in the fall he will be taking 17. He also does not get breaks because he has to take Summer school. He will take the PCAT exam in August and we will start to apply to schools in June. We were very blessed for Free to get a new job working as a Pharmacy Technician. Thanks to Networking and my Dad's great idea Free was able to get hired on with a company that will train him to be a technician, they pay is not fantastic but he needs the experience in order to get into Pharmacy school. Our house is up for sale and we are hoping and praying to sell it. The joy for me is that we decided to give up his truck, so I am now a women of the fifties only having one vehicle. I know that all of this will be worth it when he is done with school. Brayden and Eliza are doing great. Eliza is a total chatterbox and seems to never stop talking, she also loves to imitate people. Brayden is so full of imagination and is constatly playing. That in a nutshell is what is going on in our lives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Great attitude Kristen!!! It looks like the lord is blessing you guys in little ways. Even though you only have one car that gives you a chance to spend time as a family driving Freeman around. And wow, I didnt know he had a job thats great. Even if its for little pay, anything is better than nothing right? I so look forward to seeing you guys tonight and chatting!!!!
Great to hear the update! I didn't know about Pharmacy school.......that will be such great prep for the future. Good luck on the Shake it up....run!
THE BEST GELATO PLACE EVER!!!!: Is in Phoenix..yeah I know super far but totally worth it! The first time I tried it, I went back like 6 times in the month. It is on 32nd street and Cambell which is just south of Camelback..north of Indian School(I think) It is called Arpelettos or something like that and is next to La Grande Orange which has excellent pizza. Whatever flavor you get it tastes exactly like the real thing!!! Seriously!! Good to see you are Tera's shower!! Have you heard the news?? We are expecting a little one in Dec:) YAY!!! (let me know what you think if you ever make it out there...its worth it)
We did the whole one car thing for awhile and it actually wasn't so bad once we got used to it! It will be worth it once he is done with school, pharmacists make bank and plus there are TONS of places he could work! It seems like every pharmacy I go to is always short-staffed so this is a really good decision for you guys! I hope your house sells soon and everything works out!
Post a Comment