Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Brayden




Today Brayden turns 3! I cannot believe it! Time sure does fly. He was so excited about today being his birthday. When he woke up the first thing he wanted to do was call his daddy to tell him it was his birthday. I let him pick out a cake mix at the store and he is anxiously waiting for me to make it for him. He also got to pick out some big boy underwear (he picked out Thomas the Train) and yesturday he wore it and stayed dry all day and today he is wearing some again! He is so excited to be a big boy. Wow 3 years old!

4 comments:

Jeff said...

Happy Birthday Brayden!

Kori Ann said...

That is awesome! Go Big Boy Brayden!

Brianna said...

Congrats on 3 years! Time does fly. Oh and I especially love your new song "Be with You". It took me back:)

Bea said...

Wow 3 years! Happy late b-day!
Gotta love the hair on his 1st pic.