I just have to say that my new addiction is cilantro! Oh how I love it! I buy fresh cilantro and put it on almost everything. I put it on a cheese crisp just after the cheese had melted! YUM! I put it on chips with salsa and cheese. My most recent endeavor with Cilantro was putting fresh chopped cilantro on a soft Taco. Of course it was so good! I then had to put it on my Spanish rice and boy did I eat a lot of rice. I sit and think what can I cook tonight that will taste good with Cilantro? I want some right now! Oh Cilantro how I love thee!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like cliantro too. It tastes good and minty!
Maybe I should sign you up for Cilantro annonymous
haha that was funny kris. i think you are a-d-d-i-c-t-e-d. i love cilantro too though.
Post a Comment