I am selling my membership, it is for a month and a half so no contract and I am selling it at a discount if anyone is interested. You would get it starting the end of this week and all of January. It is for Mountainside Fitness on Brown and Greenfield. It is a pretty new gym with a lot of good equipment, treadmills, bikes, elliptical machines, stair master, a treadmill that has a super high incline to walk on, lots of free weights and weight machines. There are really good classes, my mom and I would go to the weight class in the morning and it kicks your booty but it is great. The membership includes tanning. They do fun activities for young children. All of the cardio machines have a tv attached where you can watch tv while you work out you just need to bring headphones. The cost is $20 without kids and $25 with kids. The day care is awesome, my kids love it. You can watch the day care on the tvs. Just let me know because I have to go down with whoever would like to take it over. Also on Saturdays after 12 you can bring family members for free, and there are day passes available.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment